Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

bloggity blog hiatus

How neglectful of me! Is "neglectful" even a word? I guess I need to google that. I reckon I might need to go ahead & warn you all that I will most likely not be writing about anything of substance besides my life as a Navy wife and I how much I hate, despise, loathe dislike deployment. It is always on my mind therefore ruining good moods and good days. Seriously folks, I can't even fully make you comprehend just how HARD it is for me not to be one of those negative Nancy's on facebook every day. Ah, but moving along....

I'm sitting here catching up on Sister Wives & as much as this show makes my tummy turn, I can't make myself turn the channel. I can't wrap my head around their mormon polygamist lifestyle. How does a family with four wives and 16 children function in four different houses? How is it fair that his kids only get him in their house for 2 or so nights a week?

Kody is a pimp, huh!?! There is no way that I would share Q with three other women. I know in bible times that it was the "norm" to have multiple wives but hello, adultery! I wonder if Meri, Christine, Robyn, & Janelle have any self esteem at all. They're constantly using "this is what we believe" & I guess if it was true, then it'd be a legitimate explanation. However, it is REALLY hard for me to believe that's totally the case. I've watched the show since it debuted on TLC & their individual interviews contradict that. They seem lost & super self conscious. BUT I really do love Christine. She's my favorite. I'm not a fan of Kody though. He needs a haircut.

Speaking of haircuts, I want to whack off this mop on my noggin. I've been taking Biotin for two months now & my hair is growing like crazy. That stuff works great, almost too great. I desperately need to make a hair appointment ASAP. Anyways, I'll leave you with this picture.
Pimp daddy Kody & his sexy mamacitas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers