Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

And that's okay.

We're different.









He is black. I am white.



 and that's okay.

The fact that his skin is darker is one of the things I love about him and he loves the paleness of mine. Do we get looks? Yes. We get the "stank face" every now & then. Do I care? Not even a little bit. My skin is lighter than his and that's okay.









Our babies are going to be a blend of two races. They will mark both caucasian & african american on their SATs. I hope that they never feel like they have to identify with just one race. I hope they are themselves and appreciated for it. Our babies will be "mixed" and that's okay.












As much as I don't like it, I know that there are those out there who choose to look down on us because we are an interracial couple. That's okay. It does not and will not affect our relationship. With that being said there are those wonderful people who only see us as who we are, Hannah & Quez. We are an interracial couple and that's okay.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers