Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

wonderfully & fearfully made

I'm not a size 5, but I appreciate my curves. My eyes are not the same size but sometimes they can be the prettiest blue/gray you've ever seen. My nose has a hump in it but it still works just fine. My "flaws" make me beautiful. I am wonderfully & fearfully made by God, adored by my husband, & loved by family & friends. I love the way the sun brings out natural highlights in my hair. I love the freckle on my lip, right hand, & the birthmark on my right leg that's on the opposite side on my brother. I'm a great cook, a genuine person, & a true friend. I'm selfless. What I lack in looks, I make up for in personality. I'm not a model but I'm beautiful in my own way. I'm Hannah & that's just fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers